Thursday, 16 June 2011

Moos and Clyne Trails

It seems that the NIMBY's have put pressure on the council and we are now facing a situation where the jumps at Moos and Clyne are closed pending planning permission.

Have a look at the Moo's blog for up to date news and join the Facebook group. If you have any photos or videos from the Clyne jump spot from more than 5 years ago then please get in touch with Dan from the Moos blog.

We need to get support for this so go ask all your friends, relatives and workmates. Lets not lose a superb facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment